PILIPINAS FLOORBALL 2018/19
Floorball is played between two teams with six players including one goalkeeper, similar to ice hockey. Players use a lightweight carbon-material stick to shoot a plastic hollow ball in the goal. Floorball is very simple and easy to play: you only need a stick, ball, and rubber shoes.
Philippine Floorball Association, formerly known as Floorball Philippines and founded on April 2011, is the national organization of floorball in the Philippines, promoting and developing the sport for every Filipino. The Philippines is the 53rd member country of the International Floorball Federation (IFF) and a member of the Asia-Oceania Floorball Confederation (AOFC).
- Filipino floorball players worldwide are invited to sign-up for selection to the Philippine men’s national floorball team who will be …Read More »
- Davao City — Ten new coaches completed a basic floorball coaching course in Davao last September 23 and 24, 2016. …Read More »
- Joshua Paunil (with 2 goals, 3 assists) and the Amoranto QC club win over the Men’s champions UP Floorball Club, …Read More »
- Tight PFL pre-season friendly match between the Women’s champions UP and the new girls on the block Amoranto QC last Saturday …Read More »
- Last August 20, the La Salle Floorball League (LSFL) concluded with eight (8) teams from the two FTTEAMS (PE) classes, each team headed …Read More »