PILIPINAS FLOORBALL 2016-17: REACHING NEW HEIGHTS
Floorball is played between two teams with six players including one goalkeeper, similar to ice hockey. Players use a lightweight carbon-material stick to shoot a plastic hollow ball in the goal. Floorball is very simple and easy to play: you only need a stick, ball, and rubber shoes.
Philippine Floorball Association, formerly known as Floorball Philippines and founded on April 2011, is the national organization of floorball in the Philippines, promoting and developing the sport for every Filipino. The Philippines is the 53rd member country of the International Floorball Federation (IFF) and a member of the Asia-Oceania Floorball Confederation (AOFC).
- Amoranto QC came out victors with a game-winning goal in the last 2 minutes of the Quezon city derby match …Read More »
- Muntinlupa city-based United South Floorball club played its debut match against De La Salle Zobel in a battle of the south …Read More »
- The 2016-17 PFL U17 division was opened by a match between John Dewey Outliers and De La Salle Zobel last Saturday September …Read More »
- UMak Hardy Herons have secured its first win of the season after a finals rematch against the champions UP men’s …Read More »
- De La Salle Manila took off with a good start leading the first period 2-0 against the 2015-16 runners-up UMAK. …Read More »