PILIPINAS FLOORBALL 2016-17: REACHING NEW HEIGHTS
Floorball is played between two teams with six players including one goalkeeper, similar to ice hockey. Players use a lightweight carbon-material stick to shoot a plastic hollow ball in the goal. Floorball is very simple and easy to play: you only need a stick, ball, and rubber shoes.
Philippine Floorball Association, formerly known as Floorball Philippines and founded on April 2011, is the national organization of floorball in the Philippines, promoting and developing the sport for every Filipino. The Philippines is the 53rd member country of the International Floorball Federation (IFF) and a member of the Asia-Oceania Floorball Confederation (AOFC).
- The PFL Season 2015/16 is fast approaching and another pre-season friendly match is scheduled on Saturday, September 26, between the 2015 …Read More »
- UP Floorball Club will host a friendly match with the newest club participating in the upcoming Philippine Floorball League (PFL), …Read More »
- The Philippine Floorball Association (PFA), with the initiative of the Amoranto QC Floorball Club, has once again organized a floorball …Read More »
- written by Hannah Adrienne Palang Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. I was never really into sports …Read More »
- Floorball seeds were successfully planted in Central Visayas, Philippines with the launching of the floorball development program in Cebu city. …Read More »